Ecosketchbook: Design for Sustainability is perfect for the beginning designer or anyone who wants to understand how their everyday choices as consumers and makers impact the world. This book takes a light and fun approach, introducing sustainable design strategies and tips while providing thought-provoking questions and a list of resources for deeper learning on specific topics.
Part educational tool and part sketchbook, this book offers sustainable design advice, interspersed with blank pages on which to draw and explore these concepts. As a consumer, this book will increase awareness about the impacts that lifestyle choices have on the environment. As a designer, this book will connect these impacts to the design process and show how thoughtful design practices and eco-design strategies can reduce impacts, save money, and even increase product desirability.
Topics covered in Ecosketchbook: Design for Sustainability include Ecological Footprints, Zero Waste, Cradle to Cradle, Biomimicry, Life Cycle Assessment, Sustainable Design Strategies, Communicating Sustainability, and Sustainable Consumption.
TITLE: Ecosketchbook: Design for Sustainability
AUTHORS: Amy Dritz, Barbara Pollini, Antonia Teatino
DATE OF PUBLICATION: August 2017
RETAIL PRICE: $11 US / 10 EUR
ENGLISH EDITION: ISBN-13: 978-1546608349
PAPERBACK: 100 pages
UNIVERSAL AMAZON LINK: getbook.at/ecosketchbook
Whenever promoting the book, please link to http://www.ecosketchbook.com
When you post a review or promotion, please let us know and send us a link so that we may share your promotion via our social media.
125 x 125
300 x 250
728 x 90
SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS
- Everything humans make is designed. Design responsibly. http://ecosketchbook.com
- What’s in your eco-design toolbox? #ecosketchbook getbook.at/ecosketchbook
- Know your impact! Learn how your designs affect the consumption of materials and waste. #ecosketchbook getbook.at/ecosketchbook
- #Ecosketchbook: Design for Sustainability—a must-have for every design student! getbook.at/ecosketchbook
- Get tips for designing and living more sustainably. #ecosketchbook http://ecosketchbook.com
- Be inspired! #Ecosketchbook offers sustainable design strategies and resources + blank pages on which to draw. getbook.at/ecosketchbook
- Consume critically. Design consciously. #ecosketchbook http://ecosketchbook.com
- Think deeply, sketch freely, design intentionally. #ecosketchbook http://ecosketchbook.com
- The power of creation comes with great responsibility—design sustainably. http://ecosketchbook.com
- Learn to avoid the 7 Sins of Greenwashing in your product advertising. #ecosketchbook #greenwashing http://ecosketchbook.com
- Nature wastes nothing. What if everything humans made could do the same? #zerowaste http://ecosketchbook.com
- Nature has had 3.8 billion years to test its designs. What lessons can we learn? #biomimicry http://ecosketchbook.com
- Design a more sustainable world using these tips and strategies: getbook.at/ecosketchbook #ecosketchbook